Sunday, July 25, 2010

kishore da rocks.... u r the best

It was during my vacations that i had watched three of Kishore Kumar's superhit movies, tht 2 bak 2 bak. Thanks 2 my dadu, i feel i m so lucky 2 hv such a cool n mast dadu. U r the best. Me, my mom and my dadu watched Chalti Ka Naam Gadi, Half Ticket and Jhumroo... All the three movies were awesome, u can say the complete paisa vasool types. I liked Chalti ka Naam gadi the most, sply thr trio of Ashok, Kishore, and Anup Kumar. U knw all three of them are superb comedians. And, yes of course I love Champion model 1928, the car used by the three... u shuld watch this movie 2 luv champion... u wuld definitely enjoy it..

I was never a fan of hindi movies, but when i watched these movies, i can say that i have become a fan of hindi movies, sply and only the oldies. i guess ppl have to learn a lot from the old movies. even if they were in black n white, but still luk at the songs, the music, the lyrics, and sply the plot. Simple n Beautiful, n Meaningful...

Whoever said it was cent percent correct: "OLD IS GOLD".

I wuld suggest take sm tym out n watch these movies, u wuld enjoy them for sure....

Babu horn pukare, Samjho ishare.... pum pum pum.....

No comments:

Post a Comment