Saturday, August 7, 2010

lyf-----> move on!!!!


lyf is not a bed of roses!!!! who wuld disagree???? no one.... we all have had our own share of experiences, both good and bad ones..... the gud ones make us happy, and the bad ones make us sad and gloomy!!! but hv we ever thought how wuld lyf hv been if there werent any bad experiences..... we wuld hv been so weak.......

the happier ones boost our confidence but it is the sadder ones that strengthen us, that prepare us to take lyf as it comes, toughen us.....and most importantly, keep us human, teach us to value the postive things of our lyf, make us feel contented..... there wuld be times when nothing works in ur favor.... evrythn goes wrong, u feel like giving up, u feel as if u hv lost the battle, but remember this means u r closer to ur goal, coz God wants to really test whether u r worthy of the thing tht u r fighting for, whether u really know the true value of the goal that u r aspiring to reach...........never give up at this time, just say 2 urself tht its just another phase and ll pass off.... leading the way to ur goal ur destination..........

the biggest lesson that i have learnt so far is to keep on moving ahead in my lyf, come what may....ppl may think i have become stone hearted, one adamant, stubborn, heartless creature....but still i dont give a damn abt what others think abt me..... what matters is whether i am happy in what i am doing........i would rather be doing nothing than doing something that makes me unhappy. i might sound self centered, but tell me, what is the use of living someone else's lyf, when u urself r unhappy. there is no point in that........

u hv gt one lyf, live it on ur terms..... dat doesnt mean u completely ignore others.....if u do so then u r living an useless lyf... think of others but only to the extent where ur own individuality is maintained.... one shuld never compromise on that.....this is what i have learnt so far!!!! it was a tough lesson but its something that i wuld never forget.....

                                

                    I wuld live my lyf on my own terms............I wuld face each n every battle boldly...........I wuld take lyf as it comes.............I am not concerned abt victory...........nor am I afraid of defeats..........deep inside me I have a very strong feeling that I AM A SURVIVOR............All I know is to march ahead..... all i want is to move on...........

No comments:

Post a Comment