Thursday, August 5, 2010

first pay check!!!!!

August 13 2009: i got my 1st job...... 21 Aug 2009: i joined............ Sept 2009 last week: i got my 1st salary..... my 1st pay check !!!!!

what an amazing feeling it was..... as i tuk it in my hand i had tears in my eyes....... an expressionless idiot like me was displaying emotions at last....... hmmmm felt on top of the world........ it was the 1st  memorable day of my stay @ pilani... my 1st achievement..........

till tht day i hd heard 4m others abt their 1st day @ work, 1st pay check..... i used 2 wonder...." kitne lucky hain yaar!!!!! mera number kab aayega????? " n 2day tht moment had come......n finally i was holding the check in my hand..........i was happy but at the same time i was sad.... really sad..... my sadness was because i didnt hv my family with me right there 2 share tht moment of joy with me...... i cald my mom n told her.... i cald motu, n all d imp ppl in my lyf............evry1 congratulated me.... evry1 was happy.... i njoyd tht moment......i could sense tht happiness in their voice but i culdnt see the happiness....the joy in their eyes........i missed tht so sooo much.....

a few days back wn sm of my frnds gt their 1st pay chks i was reminded of mine....so i thought of sharing my experience here................ really........ 1st job.....1st day @ work..... 1st pay chk........... for tht matter evry 1st thing in ur lyf b it 1st day @ skool or 1st b'day..... these moments r d most spl in lyf...... evergreen moments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment